The Accusquare Table Saw Rip Fence System brings a new level of accuracy to your table saw.
The Accusquare rip fence, like most commercial fences, is front locking ensuring a square cut each time. The machined 1/4" thick steel squaring device provides accuracy & rigidity like no other. The bars and guide rail are all of aluminum extruded to specification. The result is a more precise and true product than those using steel tubing.
The standard Accusquare rip fence is developed to fit all standard table saw tops up to 28" deep. Other lengths for deeper table saws (i.e. Walker Turner) are available on request.
Just look at this list of features:
• Machined 1/4" steel squaring device
• Exclusive spring loaded tracking
• Twist lock prevents over tightening
• Fully adjustable dual hairline cursor
• Triple T-slots to attach jigs